International at MBS
A year abroad in your programme
a multicultural campus and city
No matter where you come from, you will feel at home at MBS.
The school attracts students and faculty from all over the world. The periods on campus offer the possibility to work, exchange and create links with more than more than 1000 international students of 80 different nationalities.
Home of one of the oldest Universities in all Europe, Montpellier has been a student city for centuries. Over 18% of its population are students, 1 out of 7 of them are international students.
LIVE IN FRANCE, STUDY IN ENGLISH
All MBS full-time programmes are taught in French or in English, according to the student’s pathway choice. Over 60% of our 100 Faculty members are international professors coming from 45 different countries.
Created in 1897, MBS has over 19,000 Alumni in more than 90 countries.
Montpellier Business School is your gateway to the world
- All programs offer a complete English pathway and include the opportunity to study abroad in our foreign partner Universities
- Over 1000 foreign students welcomed each year, of which more than 300 are exchange students from partner universities (over 70 nationalities on campus)
- Over 60% of the faculties are international
- MBS is holder of the Erasmus Charter
- MBS actively participates in an extensive network of foreign partner universities on the 5 continents, enabling strong student, faculty and research mobility
- MBS is a full-time or cooperative member in prestigious international non-academic partners, funding bodies and global organizations: GBSN, CLADEA, EQUAA, CEEMAN, MESCYT…
Students from MBS partner universities are welcome to spend one semester or one academic year at MBS, in one of the following programmes :
The Bachelor of International Business Administration (BIBA) Programme is a 3-year academic degree programme.
The BIBA provides training at the forefront of new developments in business administration and management: it is perfectly adapted to ongoing market developments and changes in the economy at every level (local, national and global).
- Bachelor of International Business Administration (L3 -Course plan and Syllabus)
- Bachelor of International Business Administration (Year 3 -Academic calendar)
Other download: Scale of evaluation
The Grande Ecole programme “Master in Management” is among the top 15 best French Masters Grandes Écoles (L’Etudiant, Challenge, Le Point, Le Figaro, Le Parisien) and ranked 53rd in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2017 global rankings.
MBS has consistently emphasized educational innovation and research that benefits student training.
Graduates of the Grande Ecole programme are highly sought after by employers who appreciate their ability to innovate and adapt to changes and new environments.
- Master in Management – M1 year (Course plan and Syllabus)
- Master in Management – M1 year (Academic calendar)
- Master in Management – M2 year (Course plan and Syllabus)
- Master in Management – M2 year (Academic calendar)
Other download: Scale of evaluation
Contact your home institution’s Erasmus/International coordinator to be nominated for an exchange period at MBS.
International students (non-exchange)
Click on the links below to access programs information and admission requirements :
- Bachelor of International Business Administration
- Master in Management (Grande Ecole programme)
- MSc Global Finance
- MSc Fintech & Digital Finance
- MSc Sustainable & Inclusive Finance
- MSc Digital Marketing & Omnichannel Strategy
- MSc Luxury Marketing in a Sustainable World
- MSc International Business
- MSc Big Data & Artificial Intelligence for Business
- MSc Digital Transformation & Business Consulting
- MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovative Business Models
- MSc Supply Chain Management