Joining an international Grande Ecole of management after High School diploma
The Bachelor of International Business Administration (BIBA) offers an internationally oriented excellence management programme.
It prepares both for further studies and for the employment market by guaranteeing a recognised academic level and the best employability possible.
The BIBA provides close and personalised support enabling students to explore and build their own career paths. It thus leaves plenty of possibilities for students to choose from: the choice of the integration year, the choice of companies where they carry out their internships and the choice of international destinations in foreign partner universities.
The BIBA is a 3-year programme offering the possibility to take a placement year between the 2nd and 3rd year.
The programme is offered in either English and/or French, at the convenience of the student.
The BIBA’s mission is dual :
- Train agile and efficient middle managers as well as future entrepreneurs who can adapt to changes in their environment and to have a lasting and positive impact on it;
- Prepare students for further studies and lifelong Learning.
Almost half of the graduates thus continue their studies in a Master programme; while those who choose to enter the employment market earn an average annual salary of €30,000 with a 97% employment rate 6 months after graduation. (Source: internal study, 2017).
The BIBA curriculum is based on four major pillars :
Immersion in an international context
A Human-centred management through MBS values (Ethics, Openness and Diversity, Global Responsibility and Performance)
Depending on the student’s trajectory and academic excellence, the BIBA offers the possibility of completing up to three degrees:
- The Bachelor of International Business Administration (BIBA) from Montpellier Business School, a French State-recognized, AACSB-accredited degree, registered in the National Registry of Professional Certification (RNCP, Level II).
- The licence « Science and Technology Management » of the IAE Montpellier, University of Montpellier.
- The Bachelor or equivalent degree of a partner University or Foreign Business School.