MSc Luxury Marketing in a Sustainable World
Consistent with the core values of MBS and the transition to a more sustainable world, this specialisation aims to prepare and train future responsible leaders in luxury marketing. Studying luxury marketing in France, home to famous luxury brands (e.g., Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Chanel), and the Montpellier region, with its rich tradition in tourism, hospitality, and wines and food, is a great choice for those aspiring to learn more about French excellence and “savoir faire” and how to market luxury products in a sustainable world.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Understand and apply marketing strategies and tactics to successfully manage a luxury brand.
- Learn the principles of French excellence and savoir-faire in manufacturing luxury products and apply this knowledge to promote and sell luxury products, both online and offline.
- Understand the challenges facing the luxury industry in terms of sustainability and responsibility.
- Develop the ability to propose creative and innovative solutions, which is an essential and highly-valued skill in the luxury industry.
- Luxury Brand Manager
- Luxury Goods Product Manager
- Luxury Retail Merchandiser
- Luxury Marketing Communications & Public Relations Manager
- Digital Marketer in the Luxury Industry
- Storyteller for Luxury Brands
MSc LUXURY MARKETING IN A SUSTAINABLE WORLD : Why Choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- French Excellence & Savoir Faire
- Luxury Brand Management
- Customer Experience Management (CEM/CXM) and Omnichannel strategy
- Hospitality & Tourism: actors, markets, and business models
- Business Ethics & Sustainability
- Design thinking
- Data Analytics for marketing
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- Marketing Challenge
- Pricing and value creation
- Inside the Luxury Industry
- Storytelling in the digital era
- Graphic and web design & Brand Communication
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Luxury Retail Management
- Research methods in Marketing
Two elective courses
- Advanced digital metrics
- CRM and big data
- Aviation: Understanding the challenges of the aviation industry
- Digital marketing law
- Luxury Attitude (certificate)
- Sustainability in the Tourism Industry
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme, Master in Management Programme, Masters of Science Programmes)
The different training sessions will be 100% online:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 REGISTER FOR JANUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR FEBRUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR MARCH TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 REGISTER FOR APRIL TRAINING SESSION
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !