MSc International Business
You will be cultivating a global mindset within a truly multicultural environment in a programme that revolves around a rigorous and relevant curriculum, constantly adapting to changing business trends worldwide. Active learning and meaningful experiences will further develop your world-class business capacities enabling you to perform in intertwined world economies using a multinational leadership perspective. The world will get smaller as you obtain an extensive range of skills and attributes that include sustainability and equitability, which are the core values of MBS.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Gain first-class levels of knowledge, tools and skills that make you highly attractive to potential international employers operating in multinational arenas.
- Understand the global context of business.
- Expand your global network.
- Unlock mind-shaping teamwork outside of your cultural comfort zone.
- Develop your cultural capital to drive your international career.
- International Business Development Manager
- International Business Analyst
- International Project Manager
- International Operations and Supply Chain Manager
- International Entrepreneur
- International Management Consultant
- International Sales Manager
- International Venture Manager
- Intercultural Trainer and/or Manager
MSc International Business : Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Internationalization of the Firm
- International Human Resource Management
- International trade
- International Entrepreneurship
- Global Marketing Management
- Cross-cultural management
- International Finance
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Inclusive Leadership Across Cultures (with certification)
- Introduction to Big Data and Business Analytics
- International Supply Chain Management
- International Project Management
- Legal Issues in International Business
- Influence of Politics on Economic Decision Making
- Culture Matters: The Culturoscope Approach (with certification)
- Research methods in Business & Strategy
Two elective courses
- Gamification for impact
- Future Ready
- The business of knowledge and entrepreneurship
- Negotiations in a Globalized Environment
- Geopolitics in International Business
- Mind Shift: Purpose and Engagement in a Complex World
- Active engagement: A business game
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for
the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme,
Master in Management Programme, Masters of Science Programmes)
The different training sessions will be 100% online:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 REGISTER FOR JANUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR FEBRUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR MARCH TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 REGISTER FOR APRIL TRAINING SESSION
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !