Montpellier Business School’ Executive MBA programme is taught in French within a triply accredited Grande Ecole of Management (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS).
The Executive MBA of Montpellier Business School is one of the highest level management training programmes in Occitania. It aims to develop the strategic vision and boost the career of leaders, experienced executives and entrepreneurs whatever their business sector.
It all started with a conviction: in an ever changing world, the companies of tomorrow need to develop responsible management and organisational capacities to face the digital transformation. That is why our School has chosen to integrate CSR and responsible management practices at the very heart of its teaching.
- Graduate programme | EXECUTIVE MBA
- Duration: 20 months | Part Time | 3 to 4 days per month
- Target audience: managers, executives, entrepreneurs, experienced professionals
- Hybrid training alternating face-to-face and distance learning
- Prerequisites: BAC+3 (Bachelor, “Licence” or RNCP level 6) + 5 years of professional experience
- Start date: November 2021
- Language: Courses taught in French
- Cost of the training: 30 500 €
- Course location: MBS ExcEd, Parc Euromédecine II, 94 rue Henri Noguères, 34000 Montpellier
White paper // 5 good reasons to do an Executive MBA!
- Develop a strategic vision
- Develop your skills package
- Become a leader
- Carry out the corporate social responsibility
- Create your own company or business unit
The training course is built around 4 skill blocks:
- Developing and supervising strategy
- Developing and supervising strategy / financial policy
- Bringing together employees and managing teams
- Developing markets and partnerships
MBS’ Executive MBA programme includes 500 hours of face-to-face participatory lectures, seminars, group projects, case studies, individual coaching sessions and professional mentoring.
Programme structure and highlights :
- Core courses (112h)
To acquire key skills and deepen knowledge in the essential disciplines of management (strategy, strategic and digital marketing, financial management, management of teams and organisations, etc.).
- Specialisations (56h)
Personalising your course by choosing a major between Entrepreneurship and Transformation.
- Certificates (140h)
To acquire the key skills needed to manage digital and ecological transformation.
- The professional research project (18h)
To develop cutting-edge expertise on a concrete issue and connect education and business.
- Focus on Leadership (42h)
To develop a leadership stance and the ability to take decisions in complex situations
- Professional Perspectives (56h)
- The Learning Expedition (35h)
To experience innovation through a 5-day stay abroad.
- The Capstone project (14 hours)
To carry out a strategic audit on an actual company case under the guidance of a coach.
- Individual coaching
So each participant can carry out his or her professional project.
Job opportunities may vary depending on the size of the company:
- Manager of a small or medium-sized company
- Functional director or manager of a department: purchasing, logistics, sales, administration and finance
- Director or Manager of an operational or commercial unit: regional, national, international
- Consulting jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or Licence (Bac+3).
- At least a 5 year professional experience in a position of responsibility.
Candidates who do not meet all the academic prerequisites are assessed on a case-by-case basis with regard to their professional experience and potential.
Admission process for candidates
- 1st stage: eligibility
Online application form to be completed
2 reference letters
- 2nd stage: admission
Selection interview using the Hay Management method followed by an interview to set the training objectives.
- Cost of the course: €30,500
- 72 days of training
- International Learning Expedition (training, transport, accomodation)
- Individual coaching
- Access to the MBS Entrepreneurship Centre
- Lifetime membership of the Alumni Association
- Individual access to Bloomberg, Xerfi…
Our dedicated team will personally assist you in putting together your MBA funding application and advise you on all possible options depending on your situation
(Platform https://www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr/>> RNCP Certification Business Development Manager or Business Unit Manager – Executive MBA of Montpellier Business School)