MSc International Business
You will be cultivating a global mindset within a truly multicultural environment in a programme that revolves around a rigorous and relevant curriculum, constantly adapting to changing business trends worldwide. Active learning and meaningful experiences will further develop your world-class business capacities enabling you to perform in intertwined world economies using a multinational leadership perspective. The world will get smaller as you obtain an extensive range of skills and attributes that include sustainability and equitability, which are the core values of MBS.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Gain first-class levels of knowledge, tools and skills that make you highly attractive to potential international employers operating in multinational arenas.
- Understand the global context of business.
- Expand your global network.
- Unlock mind-shaping teamwork outside of your cultural comfort zone.
- Develop your cultural capital to drive your international career.
- International Business Development Manager
- International Business Analyst
- International Project Manager
- International Operations and Supply Chain Manager
- International Entrepreneur
- International Management Consultant
- International Sales Manager
- International Venture Manager
- Intercultural Trainer and/or Manager
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
... AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV and cover letter
❑ Photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the latest degree certificate and academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test:
Montpellier Business School English test
(free – at least 68/100 for the 2-year MSc | 70/100 for the 1-year MSc)
(at least 86/120 for the 2-year MSc | 88/120 for the 1-year MSc)
or IELTS (at least 6.0/9)
(at least 770/990 for the 2-year MSc | 790/990 for the 1-year MSc)
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.