MSc Global Finance
The MSc Global Finance prepares you to be the connecting professionals between corporate finance and financial markets. This connection between the two sides of the financial sphere is crucial for companies, financial institutions, and financial markets. Corporations need to understand the dynamics of financial market products and financial markets’ professionals need to understand the requirements of corporations to offer tailored products and solutions. The secret is linking corporations that need to understand the dynamics of financial markets products to professionals in financial markets that search to understand their needs in order to offer tailored products and solutions. The professional-oriented curriculum aims to offer substantial theoretical knowledge and global practical applications that will give you the ability to open doors to a wide range of career opportunities.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Understand the dynamics of financial markets
- Fathom the regulatory environment of financial institutions and its impact on their activities
- Identify the strategic features of corporate financial decisions
- Use financial products appropriately to achieve financial goals
- Financial Analyst
- Private Equity Analyst
- Buy-side Equity Analyst
- Investment and Funding Manager
- Finance Executive
- Investor Relation Department
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV (in English)
❑ Cover letter (in English)
❑ One identity photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the highest degree in the original language and academic transcripts of the last three years of studies.
For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide also a certified translation into English or French.
❑ Copy of your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test (if you have one)
Montpellier Business School English test
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
Note : Tests are valid for two years after the exam date
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.