Support the MBS Foundation for Equal Opportunities
« You can contact me if you want to take part in the social policy of our institution and help meritorious students, regardless of their financial possibilities, to pursue higher education in a business school. Your donation can make a difference ! »
Sophie Gosselin, MBS Foundation Manager.
Why support us?
- For over 10 years, the MBS Foundation for Equal Opportunities, under the authority of the ‘Fondation de France’, has been committed to a policy of diversity and equal opportunities in order to help each of our students achieve their goals, regardless of their familial and financial situation.
More than 1.7 million euros in direct contributions since 2007
- Total or partial payment of tuition fees (Excellence Grants, International Excellence Grants, Academic Encouragement Grants, Employee Grants, Alumni Grants). These scholarships are awarded on social and academic criteria’s.
- Help with the living costs of students on work-study programs (App’titude scholarships), to compensate the costs associated to the rhythm of the work-study (double rents, transportation, etc.)
- Helping a student or a recently graduated student to realize a business project (Young Innovative and Responsible Company Award)
- To strengthen these actions, the Montpellier Business School Foundation for Equal Opportunities needs your support. Whether you are a company or an individual, a simple donation expresses your support to future generations.
They already support us:
The MBS Foundation for Equal Opportunities is pleased to share with you the moral report of the 2018/2019 year: Flashback on the highlights of the year, funds, administrators and donors. Enjoy reading it!
Donations and benefits
The MBS Foundation for Equal Opportunities, under the authority of the ‘Fondation de France’, is eligible to receive your donations. By financially supporting us you can benefit from tax deduction if you pay your taxes in France.
You are a company
- You are entitled to a tax reduction on 60% of the amount of payments made during the fiscal year within the limit of 5% of your turnover or a maximum of €10,000.
- The difference can be differed over the following next five years.
Example: a donation of 10,000 euros (i.e. the funding of an excellence scholarship for a student) only costs your company 4,000 euros after tax deduction.
You are an individual
- You benefit from a tax reduction of 66% of the amount of your donation, up to a limit of 20% of your taxable income.
Example: a donation of 150 euros (i.e. the monthly financing of an App’titude scholarship) costs you only 50 euros after tax deduction.
- If you are subject to the IFI, tax reduction amounts to 75% of the donation, with a limit of 50 000 €.
Tax deduction is also available for donations from Europe and United States, please contact Sophie Gosselin for further information via the contact form.
How to make a donation?
You can donate online.
Once your contribution has been registered, you will receive your tax receipt.
For any questions about the Foundation you can contact Sophie Gosselin, via the contact form.