MSc Sustainable & Inclusive Finance
Sustainable and inclusive finance aims at guiding investment and financing decisions towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined by the United Nations. This specialization aspires to build a new generation of managers willing to build new economic models to address global social and environmental challenges through innovative solutions for the financial sector. This specialisation is endorsed by the Social & Sustainable Finance Chair and the Yunus Centre for Social Business & Financial Inclusion at Montpellier Business School.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Apply sustainable and inclusive finance solutions both in private and public markets.
- Drive new trends in banking to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Manage societal and environmental issues and generate a positive impact, through responsible investments and financing, as well as stewardship.
- Act through immersive experiential learning inside companies operating in the sustainable finance sector to help address real business problems.
- ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) Data Analyst
- Financial and Extra-Financial Data Analyst
- Investor Relation Officer
- Inclusive Finance Development Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility Development Officer
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
... AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV and cover letter
❑ Photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the latest degree certificate and academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test:
Montpellier Business School English test
(free – at least 68/100 for the 2-year MSc | 70/100 for the 1-year MSc)
(at least 86/120 for the 2-year MSc | 88/120 for the 1-year MSc)
or IELTS (at least 6.0/9)
(at least 770/990 for the 2-year MSc | 790/990 for the 1-year MSc)
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.