MSc Sustainable & Inclusive Finance
Sustainable and inclusive finance aims at guiding investment and financing decisions towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined by the United Nations. This specialization aspires to build a new generation of managers willing to build new economic models to address global social and environmental challenges through innovative solutions for the financial sector. This specialisation is endorsed by the Social & Sustainable Finance Chair and the Yunus Centre for Social Business & Financial Inclusion at Montpellier Business School.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Apply sustainable and inclusive finance solutions both in private and public markets.
- Drive new trends in banking to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Manage societal and environmental issues and generate a positive impact, through responsible investments and financing, as well as stewardship.
- Act through immersive experiential learning inside companies operating in the sustainable finance sector to help address real business problems.
- ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) Data Analyst
- Financial and Extra-Financial Data Analyst
- Investor Relation Officer
- Inclusive Finance Development Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility Development Officer
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV (in English)
❑ Cover letter (in English)
❑ One identity photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the highest degree in the original language and academic transcripts of the last three years of studies.
For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide also a certified translation into English or French.
❑ Copy of your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test (if you have one)
Montpellier Business School English test
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
Note : Tests are valid for two years after the exam date
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.