MSc Luxury Marketing in a Sustainable World
Consistent with the core values of MBS and the transition to a more sustainable world, this specialisation aims to prepare and train future responsible leaders in luxury marketing. Studying luxury marketing in France, home to famous luxury brands (e.g., Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Chanel), and the Montpellier region, with its rich tradition in tourism, hospitality, and wines and food, is a great choice for those aspiring to learn more about French excellence and “savoir faire” and how to market luxury products in a sustainable world.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Understand and apply marketing strategies and tactics to successfully manage a luxury brand.
- Learn the principles of French excellence and savoir-faire in manufacturing luxury products and apply this knowledge to promote and sell luxury products, both online and offline.
- Understand the challenges facing the luxury industry in terms of sustainability and responsibility.
- Develop the ability to propose creative and innovative solutions, which is an essential and highly-valued skill in the luxury industry.
- Luxury Brand Manager
- Luxury Goods Product Manager
- Luxury Retail Merchandiser
- Luxury Marketing Communications & Public Relations Manager
- Digital Marketer in the Luxury Industry
- Storyteller for Luxury Brands
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
... AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV and cover letter
❑ Photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the latest degree certificate and academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test:
Montpellier Business School English test
(free – at least 68/100 for the 2-year MSc | 70/100 for the 1-year MSc)
(at least 86/120 for the 2-year MSc | 88/120 for the 1-year MSc)
or IELTS (at least 6.0/9)
(at least 770/990 for the 2-year MSc | 790/990 for the 1-year MSc)
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.