Terms and conditions
You are currently viewing the official website of Montpellier Business School
2300, Avenue des Moulins
34185 Montpellier Cedex 4
Tél.: +33 (0)4 67 10 25 00
Fax.: +33 (0)4 67 45 13 56
All content on the Montpellier Business School website is protected by copyright.
Any use is therefore subject to the agreement of the author under Article L.122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Reproduction or representation of all or part of this site, in whatever form and by whatever medium, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the editorial director. You may, however, download or print pages and/or parts of the Montpellier Business School website for strictly personal purposes, provided that you do not delete any copyright notices or other notices relating to intellectual property rights.
Downloading or any other form of information copying from the Montpellier Business School website does not afford you any rights to the information. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (electronically or otherwise), modify or use the Montpellier Business School website for public or commercial purposes.
We use different cookies on our website to improve the interactivity of the site and the services offered.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent from a website and stored on the user’s hard drive.
Cookies can be used for various reasons:
- to enable MBS and its partners to analyse your interests in order to be able to offer you personalised advertising;
- to enable MBS and its partners to analyse your browsing habits and measure MBS website visitors;
- to allow MBS to share content from its site with other people or to let other people know about your browsing habits and opinions (Facebook “Like” buttons for example)
Should you wish to oppose the use of these cookies, you can change cookie settings on your browser. Most browsers are set by default and automatically accept the installation of cookies on your computer. Should you wish, you can set your browser to automatically reject the installation of cookies or choose to be given the option prior to their installation. You may also periodically delete cookies stored on your computer using your browser. Different browsers have different configurations.
To disable cookies, please follow these instructions:
If you use Internet Explorer
• In Internet Explorer, click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
• Under the ‘General’ tab, under ‘Browsing History’, click ‘Settings’.
• Click on the ‘View Files’ button.
• Click the ‘Name’ column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, and then browse through the list until you see files that begin with the prefix ‘Cookie’. (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
• Select the cookie (s) with the name ‘MBS’ and delete them
• Close the window that contains the list of files, and then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
If you use the Firefox browser
- Go to the ‘Tools’ tab in the browser and select the ‘Options’ menu
- In the window that appears, choose ‘Privacy’ and click on ‘Show cookies’
- Locate the files that contain the name ‘MBS’. Select them and delete them.
If you use the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose ‘Preferences’ in the Edit menu.
- Click on ‘Privacy’.
- Click ‘Show Cookies’.
- Select the cookie (s) with the name ‘MBS’ and click ‘Delete’ or ‘Delete all’.
- After having deleted the cookies, click on ‘Finish’.
If you use Google Chrome
- In your browser, click on the ‘Tools’ menu.
- Select ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Advanced Settings’ and go to the ‘Privacy’ section.
- Click on the ‘View Cookies’ button.
- Locate the files that contain the name ‘MBS’, select them and delete them.
- After deleting the cookies, click on ‘Close’ to return to your browser.