Each business has specific needs to which Montpellier Business School provides, thanks to a team dedicated to corporate services, tailored-made solutions to initiate and sustain genuine partnerships.
- Services to businesses
- Trainees and apprentices’ recruitment
- Graduates’ recruitment
- Your employee’s training
- Become a Montpellier Business School Partner and support its development :
- Major corporate partners
- Apprenticeship tax
- MBS Foundation for Equal Opportunities
Major corporate partners
Montpellier Business School has more than 40 major partner companies.
We share the same values and the same desire to develop privileged links.
The Major Corporate Partners support the school’s development and have, in line with their specific challenges, privileged access to all of the services offered by Montpellier Business School to businesses.
- Our Major Partners
ADECCO – ADREXO – AG2R LA MONDIALE – AIR FRANCE – ALTRAD – ASICS – AUCHAN – AYMING – BANCO POPULAR – BNP PARIBAS – BOSE – CAISSE D’EPARGNE LR – CAISSE DES DEPOTS – CARREFOUR – CRIT INTERIM – DECATHLON – DELL – DERICHEBOURG MULTISERVICES – DP WORLD – EMINENCE – ENGIE – EXTIA – FDI GROUPE – HARIBO – HAVAS VOYAGES – LA POSTE – LANGUEDOC MUTUALITE – LEROY MERLIN – L’OREAL – MAN TRUCK & BUS France – MARS France – MAUBOUSSIN – NESTLE WATERS – NEWREST – ONET – ORACLE – ORANGE – ORCHESTRA – POINT P – ROYAL CANIN – SAGE – SAINT GOBAIN – SANOFI – SNCF – SNCF RESEAU – SOCIETE GENERALE – SODEXO – VACALIANS – VINCI FACILITIES – VOLKSWAGEN GROUP FRANCE
- Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is made up of our major corporate partners’ executives.
A true « Business Partner Club » that meets regularly to share about their issues, practices and strategic orientations. One of the Advisory Board’s challenges is also to open the doors of pedagogy to our partners, both in terms of programmes content and pedagogical innovation, as well as the participation of our partners in training courses.
- The services offered to Major Corporate Partners include:
- Career Centre:
- To promote your business, your positions and opportunities;
- To recruit trainees, apprentices and graduates;
- To participate in a privileged way in school events.
- Executive Education, a privileged access to:
- The executive education offer
- The executive education programme.
- Research and Pedagogy:
- To become a member of the Advisory Board and the Business Partner Club;
- To contribute to education programmes (conferences, courses);
- To participate in juries (Admission and VAE);
- To collaborate on research topics in Management Science and Administration.
- Employer Brand:
- Come meet our students
- Benefit from an optimised visibility
- Lead Conferences
- Be the special guest at our school events
- MBS Foundation for Equal Opportunities:
- Support our actions in favour of equal opportunities and diversity
- Career Centre: