MSc Fintech & Digital Finance
Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, Machine Learning, etc. are key concepts that need to be understood and exploited to bring solutions to financial institutions and corporations. If mastered and understood, the digitalisation of finance brings disruptive solutions with tremendous potential innovations. This specialisation provides you with relevant and non-overly technical aspects of finance, computer science, and regulation that allow you to understand the last developments in digital finance solutions. It benefits from applied theoretical and practical contributions, facilitated by both seasoned professionals and internationally recognised academics.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Create a medium of exchange by improving or developing new digital currencies
- Adopt blockchain for financial and non-financial uses
- Develop a model to serve needs of an industry or community
- Investment and Business Analyst
- Financial Innovations Consultants
- Digital Currencies Expert
- Banking Industry
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV (in English)
❑ Cover letter (in English)
❑ One identity photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the highest degree in the original language and academic transcripts of the last three years of studies.
For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide also a certified translation into English or French.
❑ Copy of your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test (if you have one)
Montpellier Business School English test
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
Note : Tests are valid for two years after the exam date
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.