Internships and work-study programs
MBS assists companies in the recruitment of interns and apprenticeship students
MBS helps companies recruit interns and work-study applicants. MBS puts businesses at the heart of the students’ career path and regular exchanges with professionals shape their journey.
Hire students on work experience programs
The expertise of the pioneer of work experience programs at the service of your company
No. 1 in work experience programs, MBS has 1500 students on work experience programs. Our school relies on more than twenty years of expertise and mobilizes large dedicated teams to provide close support to each company seeking to host students on work experience programs. The school thus offers a wide range of services, from the distribution of your job offers to the administrative follow-up of the contracts, including the tutoring of the student throughout his professional experience.
Find your next interns
Internships are an important part of our students’ careers. It is an opportunity for companies to strengthen their teams on an ad hoc basis. Internships are offered for a period of 2 to 6 months in various fields and missions.
- The expertise of a pioneering school in work-study programs for 20 years
- More than 700 partner companies
- A very attractive rhythm for the student and the company: 1 week at school for 3 weeks at the company each month
- Apprenticeship contracts, professionalization contracts or temporary work-study contracts
- Close support: we offer a Premium service to our companies and students.
- For companies: a team of Development Managers is at your disposal for your recruitment needs of students on work experience programs. We organize dedicated recruitment sessions for our major partners (Grands Partenaires MBS).You can also participate in our recruitment events. Finally, we post your offers on our Career Center by Jobteaser.
- For students: you have the opportunity to meet with a Career Consultant to get customized support. You can also benefit from Group Coaching Sessions as well as a dedicated forum: Speed Recruiting. Offers from our network of students on work experience programs, graduates and our corporate partners are also at your disposal.
- A variety of professional assignments
- A close tutoring follow-up
- Individualized support for students on work experience programs throughout their internship and until graduation: tripartite company/school/student integration follow-ups and professional interviews are conducted each academic year.
- More than 7,000 offers each year thanks to a network of local, national and international companies
- Duration varies from 2 to 6 months depending on the year
- 20% of internships are carried out abroad
- Varied assignments in all fields
- Dedicated events: Internship Dating, International Career Day.