MSc International Business
MSc Complex Project Management
MSc program Complex Project Management aims to enhance the managerial and leadership proficiencies of aspiring project management professionals, in preparation for an ever more intricate and project-oriented global landscape. This program is designed to provide students with the advanced skills and practical expertise required to effectively navigate complex projects and lead teams in a dynamic environment. By focusing on the intricacies of project management in the face of growing complexity, participants will learn to devise and implement tailored strategies that enable organizations, both small and large, to thrive amidst escalating intricacy. Ultimately, graduates will possess the expertise to convert challenges posed by complexity into opportunities, whether for their own organizations or for the clients they consult with.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Understand complex project challenges
- Evaluate the relationship between complexity, risk and uncertainty in project environment
- Apply Systems Thinking to drive the successful integration of project design and execution strategies
- Design, develop and deploy projects aligned to an organisation’s specific mission, vision and strategic objectives
- Identify project stakeholders, complexity and environment to implement effective communication and engagement
- Project Manager
- Project Management Consultant
- Program Director
- Innovation Manager
MSc Complex Project Management : why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Project Management Fundamentals
- The project Environement
- Leading Effective Project Teams
- Agile Project Management
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Power BI
- Public Communication and Leadership
- Conflict Management
- Project Management in VUCA world
- Big Data & Project Analytics
- Preparation for CAPM
- Organisational behavior & system change
- Sustainable Innovation Management
- Operation and Supply Chain Management
- Research Methods in Management
Two elective courses
- Global Trend in Strategy
- Digital Transformation in B2B
- The business of knowledge and entrepreneurship
- Active engagement: A business game
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme, Master in Management Programme, Masters of Science Programmes).
|Wednesday, January 17 2024||Registration 4pm-5:30pm (CET)|
|Wednesday, February 28 2024||Registration 4pm-5:30pm (CET)|
|Wednesday, March 27 2024||Registration 4pm-5:30pm (CET)|
|Wednesday, April 24 2024||Registration 4pm-5:30pm (CET)|
|Wednesday, May 22 2024||Registration 4pm-5:30pm (CET)|
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the competition !