Discover the MBS Entrepreneurship Center and its actions
MBS Entrepreneurship Center
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AT MBS
Welcome to the Entrepreneurship Center (EC) of Montpellier Business School, an area dedicated to Entrepreneurship Coaching, Training and Research. The whole team of MBS EC is committed to contribute to the development of entrepreneurship in all forms.
The Entrepreneurship Center raises awareness, trains and supports MBS students and alumni in entrepreneurship. We aim to train socially responsible and successful business leaders that are aware of their global responsibility and open to the world and its diversity.
The team meets students and alumni entrepreneurs (current or future) needs through five main levers:
MBS has an incubator that supports all students and alumni entrepreneurs from the idea stage to the funding.
The MBS incubator offers simple and effective support:
- Establishing contact and identifying needs;
- Orientation towards pre-incubation or incubation depending on the progress of the project;
- Personalised support;
- Acceleration and Demo-day with a jury of experts, business angels and investment organisations.
We carry out several awareness-raising actions on entrepreneurship and the importance of taking initiatives amongst MBS students:
- Immersion in the entrepreneurial world through inter-school challenges (namely with the Mines d’Alès and TechTheFuture) and/or with our partners;
- Simulation of business creation in the startup week;
- Online awareness courses and experience sharing (via the Moodle platform).
Entrepreneurship is present in all the school’s programmes according to the level of the students and their needs. We aim to provide students with the essential skills they need to start and run a business.
Furthermore, MBS offers specialisations, thematic workshops, the possibility to replace the internship with a business creation or takeover project, etc.
As a member of Labex Entreprendre and partner of the Social and Solidarity Entrepreneurship Chair, MBS contributes to the promotion of entrepreneurship research through the co-organisation of events and the pooling of our resources within the school and beyond.
MBS Invest aims to invest in the most promising start-ups, particularly the ones that have benefited from the Acceleration programme. MBS Invest has a fund for direct equity investments in start-ups. Other partner investors can also take equity stakes in the most advanced start-ups..