MSc Digital Transformation & Business Consulting
The MSc in Digital Transformation & Business Consulting equips students with the advanced knowledge and practical experience to manage change and improve performance in organisations, with a focus on digital transformation. You will be able to implement the appropriate solutions to deal with the changing business world and adapt the processes of small as well as large firms to profit from the increasing digitalisation. In the end, you will know how to transform change into opportunities for your firm or your consulting client.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Manage and lead the digital transformation of organisations.
- Drive change in organisations.
- Manage and lead technology-intensive projects.
- Learn advanced organisational analysis methodologies to improve performance and strategic alignment.
- Anticipate and manage new ways of developing organisational resilience.
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Digital Project Manager
- Change Management Consultant
- Organisational Development Consultant
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
... AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV and cover letter
❑ Photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the latest degree certificate and academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test:
Montpellier Business School English test
(free – at least 68/100 for the 2-year MSc | 70/100 for the 1-year MSc)
(at least 86/120 for the 2-year MSc | 88/120 for the 1-year MSc)
or IELTS (at least 6.0/9)
(at least 770/990 for the 2-year MSc | 790/990 for the 1-year MSc)
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.