MSc Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management is a multidisciplinary programme designed to prepare you for the volatile, uncertain, complex & ambiguous (VUCA) environment. It includes purchasing/procurement, logistics (transportation and warehousing), operations management, and customer relationship management. With the fast-paced globalisation, shrinking product life cycle, greater customer sophistication, increasing network fragmentation, and digital innovation, the role of the supply chain management goes beyond coordinating the flow of materials, information, and funds. This programme addresses these issues through key concepts that underpin supply chain management. These concepts are supported by three guiding principles: agility, adaptability, and alignment.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Apply theory to improve the business processes
- Improve the profitability of organisations by optimising the resources
- Predict and minimise the various kinds of risk in the supply chain
- Understand the use of enabling technologies to improve the performance
The highly skilled and trained Supply Chain Managers are expected to play the most important role in the VUCA environment, particularly in the following sectors :
- Industry (Oil and Gas, Chemicals…)
- Humanitarian Sector
- Consumer Goods
MSc Supply Chain Management : Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Lean Management
- Innovation Management
- Advanced Statistics
- Supply chain strategy
- Agile Project Management
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- Global Supply Chain: contemporary challenges
- Responsible purshasing
- Advanced Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain and Big data
- Lean Six Sigma
- Sustainable Supply Chain
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Research methods in Management
Two elective courses
- CPIM certificate
- Predictive analytics
- Gamification for Impact
- Yellow Belt Six Sigma certificate
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for
the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme,
Master in Management Programme, Masters of Science Programmes)
The different training sessions will be 100% online:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 REGISTER FOR JANUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR FEBRUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR MARCH TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 REGISTER FOR APRIL TRAINING SESSION
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !