MBS Faculty regularly publishes in prestigious peer-review journals
One of Montpellier Business School missions is to produce original and high-quality intellectual content. In order to achieve this objective, our professors-researchers focus on the publications listed in the CNRS repository (~800 titles).
Our researchers publish in prestigious journals such as (but not limited to): Academy of Management Perspectives, Academy of Management Review, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, Economic Theory, Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice, European Journal of Operational, Human Relations, Information Sciences, International Journal of Production Economics, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of Banking and Finance, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Cleaner Production, Journal of Management Information Systems, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Management Science, MIS Quarterly, Operations Research, Organization & Environment, Research Policy, Review of Finance, Science, The Energy Journal, Ecological Economics, Economics and Philosophy, Experimental Economics, Food Quality and Preference, Health Economics, Journal of Comparative Economics, Journal of Development Economics, Journal of Economic Perspectives, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Journal of Financial Economics, Journal of Management Studies, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Journal of Public Economics, Public Choice, RAND Journal of Economics, Review of Economics and Statistics, The Economic History Review.
Our scientific works are of several types and concern both research (articles in peer-reviewed journals, books, book chapters, conference papers) and professional activities (communications, books) or professional activities (articles, books, advice).
Montpellier Business School also considers the dissemination of the knowledge it generates as a matter of great importance. Our professors-researchers are therefore encouraged to publish in more general media such as Le Nouvel Observateur, The Conversation, The New Scientist…
In line with this, Montpellier Business School is a founding member of FNEGE Médias, a collaborative platform launched by the FNEGE (Fondation Nationale pour l’Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises, French for “French Foundation for Management Education”). This platform aims at becoming the first French-speaking website for labelled videos on management research and teaching.
All videos available from this website are free and can therefore be widely circulated.
Montpellier Business School videos are available on the FNEGE Media website:
- Yves Barlette – Les outils Analytiques du Big Data (BDA) : développer l’agilité en environnement turbulent.
- Hind Benbya – Innovativeness outcomes of employee participation in crowdsourcing communities.
- Moez Bennouri – Les femmes dans le CA et performance de l’entreprise (Women in Boards of Directors and firms performance).
- Maryline Bourdil – Entrepreneuriat et prison (Entrepreneurship and prison).
- Franck Celhay – Sous quelles conditions peut on sortir des codes visuels de l’étiquette de vin ? (Under what conditions can we break away from the visual codes of the wine label?).
- Helen Etchanchu – How is power justified and sustained in modern business-society relations?
- Stéphanie Feiereisen – Les pratiques de consommation de séries télévisées des jeunes adultes à l’ère du numérique (Tv series consumption practices o Young adults in the digital era).
- Cyril Foropon – L’amélioration des processus au sein des organisations non gouvernementales humanitaires (Process improvement in humanitarian non-governmental organizations).
- Cyril Foropon – Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence pathway to operational performance under the effects of entrepreneurial orientation and environmental dynamism: a study of manufacturing organisations
- Calin Gurau – Studying the elements and the organization of environmentally-driven community projects.
- Hoang Hillard Thi Hong Van – Do crises impact capital structure? A study of French micro-enterprises.
- Anis Khedhaouria – Culture d’entreprise et performance des PMEs: le rôle médiateur de l’orientation entrepreneuriale
- Jonathan Luffarelli – Financement participatif : comment le design des logos peut influencer la perception des investisseurs?
- Magalie Marais – Comment maintenir durablement un engagement responsable fort au milieu de pressions contradictoires (How to maintain a strong responsible commitment in the midst of contradictory pressures).
- Jinia Mukerjee – Is family support good for work family balance and subjective well-being of small business owners
- Wael Rouatbi – The role of multiple large shareholders in the choice of debt source