MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovative Business Models
The programme covers fundamentals of entrepreneurship from opportunity creation to design, organisation, and management of a new business. It also teaches how to increase growth and profitability of an existing business unit. The programme is suitable for students who want to launch their own entrepreneurial venture, just after the programme or later in their career. It also brings tools and skills to make a difference within an existing corporation and contribute to transform it. This MSc fits with international as well as local oriented project developers, for profit or socially oriented entrepreneurs.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Gain the tools to build your own business or to develop a new one within an existing organisation across a variety of fields in management.
- Forster a creative mindset and innovative thinking and integrate societal concerns and sense of responsible management.
- Hone your relational management (network, partners) and emotional intelligence.
- (International) Entrepreneur
- Family Business Leader or Prospective Owner
- Social Entrepreneur
- Innovator and Business Model Developer
- Corporate Intrapreneurs (Innovative Business Developer within corporations)
- Business and Product Development Manager
The Entreneurship Center at MBS is an area dedicated to Entrepreneurship Coaching, Training and Research. The whole team of MBS EC is committed to contribute to the development of entrepreneurship in all forms.
MSc ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MODELS : Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Entrepreneurship Fundamentals
- International Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Design thinking for Entrepreneurs and Innovators
- Advanced Ethical Leadership
- Finance Fundamentals for Entrepreneurship
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- Strat ‘Me Up
- Marketing for Entrepreneurs and Innovators
- Product Management and Business Development
- Supply Chain Management and Outsourcing
- Business Model Innovation
- Organizational Behavior and Managing Human Resources
- Legal issues in International Business
- Research methods in Business & Strategy
Two elective courses
- Gamification for impact
- Future Ready
- The business of knowledge and entrepreneurship
- Negotiations in a Globalized Environment
- Geopolitics in International Business
- Mind Shift: Purpose and Engagement in a Complex World
- Active engagement: A business game
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme, Master in Management Programme,
Masters of Science Programmes)
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !