MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovative Business Models
The programme covers fundamentals of entrepreneurship from opportunity creation to design, organisation, and management of a new business. It also teaches how to increase growth and profitability of an existing business unit. The programme is suitable for students who want to launch their own entrepreneurial venture, just after the programme or later in their career. It also brings tools and skills to make a difference within an existing corporation and contribute to transform it. This MSc fits with international as well as local oriented project developers, for profit or socially oriented entrepreneurs.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Gain the tools to build your own business or to develop a new one within an existing organisation across a variety of fields in management.
- Forster a creative mindset and innovative thinking and integrate societal concerns and sense of responsible management.
- Hone your relational management (network, partners) and emotional intelligence.
- (International) Entrepreneur
- Family Business Leader or Prospective Owner
- Social Entrepreneur
- Innovator and Business Model Developer
- Corporate Intrapreneurs (Innovative Business Developer within corporations)
- Business and Product Development Manager
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV (in English)
❑ Cover letter (in English)
❑ One identity photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the highest degree in the original language and academic transcripts of the last three years of studies.
For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide also a certified translation into English or French.
❑ Copy of your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test (if you have one)
Montpellier Business School English test
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
Note : Tests are valid for two years after the exam date
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Sign-up and join our upcoming events online, events will be updated on this page on a regular basis.
- Drop-in sessions: live sessions where you will get to discuss with current international students at MBS
- Webinars: presentations about MBS programmes led by the Admissions staff.
|Dec. 1||3 PM||Discover a top Business School in the South of France||Link to come|
|Dec. 8||6 PM||Which Masters of Science is right for you?||Link to come|
12 PM and 6 PM
DROP IN SESSION: Meet our current students, get tips about your programme, studying in France and at MBS, finding accommodation and more)
|Link to come|
|Jan. 12||4 PM||Step up your career with one of our Masters programs||Link to come|
|Jan. 22||11 AM to 1 PM||DROP IN SESSION : Meet our current students, get tips about your programme, studying in France and at MBS, finding accommodation and more)||Link to come|
|Feb. 2||12 PM to 7 PM||OPEN DAY – Meet MBS representatives and current students to discuss your study plan||Link to come|
|Feb. 9||4 PM to 5 PM||Meet the MSc Academics||Link to come|
|Feb. 23||12 PM to 1 PM||DROP IN SESSION : Meet our current student (Get tips about your programme, studying in France and at MBS, finding accommodation and more)||Link to come|
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.