MBS is a signatory of the Erasmus Charter
Our institution receives the official Erasmus charter awarded under the Erasmus+ programme from the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
This project is funded by the European Commission.
This publication is the sole responsibility of the author and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
- Discover the Eramsus+ program here.
- See the Erasmus+ Charter below.
- Download the Erasmus+ Policy Statement.
Montpellier Business School is a French organization designed for cultural and scientific purposes, with a Grande Ecole status, which belongs to European universities and takes part in the Bologna Process.
Montpellier Business School opens up the world to students and to faculty members, and provides to French, European and international companies young managers, trained for the global business world.
The international dimension of Montpellier Business School includes the schooling design, the courses dynamics, the quality of its relationship with its partner universities, the integration of the exchange students from the partner universities and the diversity of the faculty members.
Montpellier Business School makes its strategy concrete by welcoming exchange students, as part of international agreements, from the five continents and thanks to the possibility it provides to its students to go abroad. Indeed, students’ mobility is strengthened by teachers’ mobility.
Montpellier Business School chooses his partner universities according to the quality of the education and their representativeness in their home country. Moreover, these choices fit with our core values of diversity and global responsibility. So far more than 170 partner universities from 36 countries.
Programmes accessible to exchange students
- Bachelor of International Business Administration (L3 -Course plan and Syllabus)
- Bachelor of International Business Administration (Year 3 -Academic calendar)
- Master in Management – M1 year (Course plan and Syllabus)
- Master in Management – M1 year (Academic calendar)
- Master in Management – M2 year (Course plan and Syllabus)
- Master in Management – M2 year (Academic calendar)
Download the MBS Grading Scale