Transport and housing
Getting around and staying in Montpellier, services at your disposal
Finding accomodation and moving around the city are made easier with MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL !
The city of Montpellier is covered by a very dense and efficient public transport network (TAM). In addition to the many bus lines, a four-line tramway serves the conurbation.
- By TRAM: line 3, stop: Hôtel du Département (15 minutes away from the city centre).
- By BUS: bus line number 7 (every 15 minutes approximately).
For more information: http://www.montpellier-agglo.com/tam/
- TRAIN STATION and AIRPORT: Montpellier also has a two TGV (high-speed) railway station, one located in the city centre and the other one 6km away from the city center, as well as an airport, serving the major destinations in France and Europe.
OUR HOUSING PARTNER IN FRANCE AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD :
Book your accommodation with Studapart ! 🚀
Looking for a place to live? Use our online housing platform.
In partnership with Studapart, access hundreds of exclusive offers for periods of 1 to 24 months near your campus but also throughout France during your search for internship: studios, flatshares, rooms in private homes … and benefit from a personalized support throughout your rental!
Since 2017, more than 6000 students from Montpellier Business School have used the Studapart service!
- You don’t have a guarantor living in France ? Studapart can replace your guarantor over the whole duration of your stay.
- You are a current student : log in with your MBS IDs.
- Prospective student : you’ll be given the registration key by the MBS reception service: +33 (0)4 67 10 25 00.
From the rental file to the reservation of the accommodation, all the steps are done online. The rental file is simplified and in 100% digital format. You can also benefit from services after your reservation, such as home insurance.
⚡ Exclusive offers to students of Montpellier Business School
💸 Verified ads and secure payment
🤝 Simplified rental file & 100% online procedures
To get started, click on the tenant space and create an account on our platform!
You don’t have a guarantor living in France?
Thanks to the Studapart guarantee, Studapart is your guarantor for the whole duration of your rental. 😏 To be eligible, all you have to do is submit your ID and proof of admission on the platform.
A multilingual team awaits you at email@example.com
Do you own an accomodation?
To rent your accommodation to students from Montpellier Business School, place your ad on our dedicated platform, in partnership with Studapart.
Click on our owner space, place your ad and exchange with our students!
Today, more than 60 000 landlords trust Studapart.
- Security: You get free insurance to protect your home and your rent.
- Expertise: Studapart’s team of experts facilitates the administrative management and supports you on legal issues.
- Profitability: In case of departure, Studapart helps you to find the next tenant. Don’t lose a month’s rent!
A dedicated team is waiting for you, do not hesitate to contact us propriétaire@studapart.com
OUR SHARED HOUSING PARTNER IN FRANCE :
Montpellier Business School has set up a partnership with Koliving specialized in shared housing with simplified access for students and young active workers
Thanks to Koliving, the process of booking a room is easier and shorter. On the platform, the coliver chooses his coliving place and sends an application. ANTON, Koliving’s artificial intelligence, checks the documents and validates the application instantly. The coliver then has to sign the lease and make an appointment for the inventory. The time it takes to book a room is reduced to just a few minutes as applicants receive a file acceptance or refusal answer immediately.
Koliving also offers a wide range of services – housekeeping, meal delivery, gym, breakdown services, etc. – to further enhance the community living experience.
Create your account on www.koliving.fr and find your shared flat in a few clicks!
THE CITY’S Support for student housing
An information and meeting place, with all the information you need to get social assistance: the student area