Transport and housing
Getting around and staying in Montpellier, services at your disposal
Finding accomodation and moving around the city are made easier with MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL !
The city of Montpellier is covered by a very dense and efficient public transport network (TAM). In addition to the many bus lines, a four-line tramway serves the conurbation.
- By TRAM: line 3, stop: Hôtel du Département (15 minutes away from the city centre).
- By BUS: bus line number 7 (every 15 minutes approximately).
For more information: http://www.montpellier-agglo.com/tam/
- TRAIN STATION and AIRPORT: Montpellier also has a two TGV (high-speed) railway station, one located in the city centre and the other one 6km away from the city center, as well as an airport, serving the major destinations in France and Europe.
OUR HOUSING PARTNER IN FRANCE AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD :
Montpellier Business School now has its own housing platform. It is accessible through the Ecampus platform or via the link below:
Accommodation in France or abroad, either for a short or a long stay, offered by individuals, agencies, residences, students… all offers are centralized on the Studapart/Housing network.
This allows you to benefit from a personalized and multilingual support throughout your rent, available 6/7d.
From applying to booking, take all your steps online on the platform.
- You don’t have a guarantor living in France ? Studapart can replace your guarantor over the whole duration of your stay.
- You are a current student : log in with your MBS IDs.
- Prospective student : you’ll be given the registration key by the MBS reception service: +33 (0)4 67 10 25 00.
OUR SHARED HOUSING PARTNER IN FRANCE :
Montpellier Business School has set up a partnership with Koliving specialized in shared housing with simplified access for students and young active workers
Thanks to Koliving, the process of booking a room is easier and shorter. On the platform, the coliver chooses his coliving place and sends an application. ANTON, Koliving’s artificial intelligence, checks the documents and validates the application instantly. The coliver then has to sign the lease and make an appointment for the inventory. The time it takes to book a room is reduced to just a few minutes as applicants receive a file acceptance or refusal answer immediately.
Koliving also offers a wide range of services – housekeeping, meal delivery, gym, breakdown services, etc. – to further enhance the community living experience.
Create your account on www.koliving.fr and find your shared flat in a few clicks!
THE CITY’S Support for student housing
An information and meeting place, with all the information you need to get social assistance: the student area