Entrepreneurship Awareness & Training
To ensure that all our students are aware of entrepreneurship and develop their entrepreneurial spirit and initiative, MBS EC runs a number of awareness-raising initiatives:
- Immersion in the entrepreneurial world through partnership-based and/or inter-school challenges (notably with Mines d’Alès and TechTheFuture);
- Business creation simulation with Startup Week and the International Entrepreneurship seminar;
- Online awareness programme and sharing of experiences (via the Moodle platform)
We also ensure that entrepreneurship is included in all of the school’s programmes, according to the students’ level and needs, in order to facilitate the acquisition of skills that are essential requirements for any business leader.
Our training activities:
- Courses in each MBS programme;
- A specialisation in Entrepreneurship, and three Certificates (“Startup”, “Entrepreneurship and Management in the Social and Solidarity Economy”, and “Entrepreneurial Support”);
- The Entrepreneur Internship programme: students can replace their 6-month internship (or 6-month gap year) with 6 months of work on their business project (Entrepreneur Internship programme)
- The PEPITE partnership gives students access to:
- Student Entrepreneur Status;
- the D2E (Diplôme d’établissement d’Etudiant Entrepreneur) (Student Entrepreuneur Institutional Diploma).