A solution for a real development potential
Established in 2021, the MBS Entrepreneurship Center Accelerator allows young entrepreneurs to boost their startup’s development. The MBS Accelerator is part of the school’s startup support initiatives that have been conducted since 2015.
Who can benefit from the MBS Accelerator?
Your company is already up and running. Your project has a responsible dimension, offers genuine development potential and needs boosting in one of the following areas:
- Tangible or intangible investments;
- Sales acceleration / business development;
- Company structure: increasing production capacity, mapping processes, establishing management tools and dashboards;
- Acceleration of communication & visibility; key event organisation.
From step-by-step individual coaching to intensive seminars held every Friday and a deal flow with the Méliès Business Angels network… This comprehensive programme will prepare you for Demo Day on 03 May 2023, with an opportunity to pitch your project to a panel of investors, financial partners and incubator partners.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES?
- You must be an MBS alumnus or student and have created your own business;
- The project must have a responsible dimension with genuine development potential, which requires a boost;
- By applying, you also undertake to be present on the MBS campus every Friday throughout the acceleration period, as well as at Demo Day.
HOW DO WE APPLY?
- To register, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 3 February 2023 with “Accelerator application” in the subject line, and attach the following documents:
- Business Plan (pdf format)
- A link to a video presenting your company (pitch video or a similar presentation video lasting no more than 3 minutes). Please send the hypertext link only.
- Pitches made to the selection committee on 27 and 28 February 2023
- Cohort starts on Friday 10 March 2023
- Demo Day on 03 May 2023
If you have any further questions, please contact the Entrepreneurship Center team at email@example.com