Training and research
Programmes and research, in detail
We ensure that entrepreneurship is incorporated into all the school’s programmes in accordance with the students’ level and their specific needs, in order to help them acquire the essential skills for running a business.
We also give students the opportunity to replace the 6-month internship with a 6-month focus on their business project (Entrepreneur Internship).
Our training activities include:
- Entrepreneurship courses in each MBS programme;
- An “Entrepreneurship” specialisation leading to three certificates:
- the “Startup” certificate;
- the “Management and Entrepreneurship in the SSE Company” certificate
- the “Entrepreneurial Coaching” certificate.
- The Entrepreneur course;
- The PEPITE partnership which gives you access to :
- The student entrepreneur status;
- The D2E diploma (Diplôme d’établissement d’Etudiant Entrepreneur).
As a member of Labex Entreprendre and partner of the Social and Solidarity Entrepreneurship Chair, we participate in the promotion of entrepreneurship research within MBS and outside through the co-organisation of events and the sharing of our resources.
Montpellier Business School has made entrepreneurship one of its priority research areas. The school’s faculty members produce :
- high-level scientific knowledge
- actionable research by working with the regional and national ecosystem.
They are involved in international, national and local networks within the Academy and in collaboration with economic operators.
Montpellier Research in Management (MRM): https://mrm.edu.umontpellier.fr/
LabEx Entreprendre : https://labex-entreprendre.edu.umontpellier.fr/