Inclusive management & societal engagement (MIND) Chair
Building inclusive management alongside companies
The Mind Chair focuses on the social aspect of CSR & inclusive management (gender equality, digital inclusion etc.).
The Mind Chair promotes inclusive management of stakeholders as a lever of societal commitment that can lead organisations to rethink their strategies and methods regarding the promotion of diversity and the sharing of commonalities.
Areas of intervention
- Implementation of diversity and inclusion policies within the company
- Implementation of CSR policies and new forms of organisation
- Transforming managerial practices
- Defining the company’s societal mission (Raison d’Être)
- Measuring the company’s societal impact
Distinctive features of the Mind Chair
- A practical, operational and applicable approach to research
- Topics supported by the legal framework of the PACTE law, by the regulation on the fight against discrimination as well as by the incentives in terms of diversity and CSR.
The chair is supported by : SAGE, LA POSTE, FACE HERAULT
We are also members of the COMMUNITY OF MISSION-BASED BUSINESSES.
Dr Maryline Meyer
Dr Magalie Marais