Inclusive management & societal engagement (MIND) Chair
Building inclusive management alongside companies
The Mind Chair focuses on the social aspect of CSR & inclusive management (gender equality, digital inclusion etc.).
The Mind Chair promotes inclusive management of stakeholders as a lever of societal commitment that can lead organisations to rethink their strategies and methods regarding the promotion of diversity and the sharing of commonalities.
Areas of intervention
- Implementation of diversity and inclusion policies within the company
- Implementation of CSR policies and new forms of organisation
- Transforming managerial practices
- Defining the company’s societal mission (Raison d’Être)
- Measuring the company’s societal impact
Distinctive features of the Mind Chair
- A practical, operational and applicable approach to research
- Topics supported by the legal framework of the PACTE law, by the regulation on the fight against discrimination as well as by the incentives in terms of diversity and CSR.