BADGE Top Manager PME / Business Unit
- A global management programme approved by the Conference of Grandes Ecoles certification, covering all of the manager’s areas of expertise: management, strategy, finance, marketing and customer relationships management, HR &Diversity, business project and personal development.
- A BADGE® global management programme labelled by the Conférence of Grandes Ecoles.
- 15 months at a rate of 2 to 3 days of training per month, or 210 hours, structured around 6 modules.
- 10 to 15 participants per promotion, SME managers and company managers.
- Prerequisites :
- To hold a Bac+2 degree (2 years of higher education) or an approved level III qualification and have acquired at least 3 years’ professional experience, relevant to your application.
- Or to have a high school degree and at least 5 years’ professional experience relevant to your application.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their application form.
- Fees : 9000 € (all taxes included)
- Tailored-made training to meet both company and participants’ needs, compatible with a professional activity.
- An individualised follow-up throughout the pathway, giving rise to a Business Project presented at the end of the programme: strategic reflection nourished by the contributions of the training programme giving rise to operational recommendations.
- Experienced professional speakers.
- Learning methods that promote higher perspectives, experimentation and exchange.
For managers and executives, reveal your full potential.
This programme aims at providing SME managers or company managers with the essential keys in terms of resources, methods and tools that help them develop a good understanding of their day-to-day business, reach new heights and improve their capacity to anticipate. The objective is to enable them to strengthen or acquire the various skills that are expected of an SME manager or a Business Unit manager. It aims to :
- Strengthen and develop managerial skills
- Ensure its business unit to be able to gain in performance
- Widen the manager’s field of vision to new innovative practices
- Take a step back from everyday life and exchange with peers
- Produce a Business Project thesis focused on a strategic company’s issue
- When necessary, contribute to carry out a starting business project
The training combines theory and professional practice using learning methods such as individual coaching, e-learning, simulations/business games, case studies, role-playing games, co-development workshops or horse coaching, in order to develop the manager’s technical skills and behavioural abilities.
The candidates must :
- Be holders of a bac+2 degree (2 years of higher education) or an approved Level III qualification and have at least 3 years’ professional experience, relevant to their application form.
- Be holders of a high school diploma (UK college diploma) and have at least 5 years’ professional experience, relevant to the application form.
The candidates are selected on the basis of their application form.