Strategy and Business Development Training
The constant evolution of sales jobs requires professionals to adapt the way they operate and to explore new levers for commercial growth. This training course helps them to acquire and strengthen their skills in order to design and implement profitable strategies. This course will help you meet the challenges of positioning and offer development, prospecting for new markets and increasing sales.
Embrace the methods and attitudes of the Business Developer.
- 4500€ Net of tax
- Employees or non-salaried workers faced with the challenges of commercial development, people creating or developing a business
- Prerequisites: Commercial and/or customer relations experience
- Next session: 27 september 2022
- Duration: 17 days / 119 hours (over 8 months at a rate of 2 days per month)
- Teaching schedule: 70% remote / 30% face-to-face
- Language : Taught in French
- MBS Campus
Description of the training
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyse the company’s strategy in order to determine its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Identify new levers for efficient and responsible growth (products, markets, investments…)
- Determine the marketing and sales strategy and draw up the development plan
- Study and monitor the competition and the business sector
- Approach new clients and partners
- Develop customer loyalty
- Managing transversal projects (Lean and Agile methods)
- Managing the budgetary and financial indicators of the business.
Acquiring 3 skill blocks*
Define and deploy the strategy in a given environment and scope
- Mapping and analysing the socio-economic environment
- Moving from corporate strategy to marketing strategy: determining the strategic directions and deciding on orientations
- Successful strategic and operational marketing tools
- Operational and digital marketing
- Building and implementing a sales strategy
Managing a complex activity
- Manage your projects in Lean and Agile mode (learning company)
- Financial forecasting and management control
Developing and retaining your customer portfolio
- The AEC DISC©® Method: behavioral skills analysis tool
- Customer relationship management: satisfaction and loyalty
- Managing the sales force
- High-stakes negotiation
*from the RNCP 10220 certification, Grande Ecole Programme
Practical cases and individualized professional situations to validate the skill blocks and obtain your certificate.
- Virtual classrooms and dynamic work
- Sharing of experience and exchange of best practices
- Building a tailor-made action plan
- The training is conducted both face-to-face and remotely following a predefined schedule
- The course takes place over 5 days of face-to-face training and 12 days of distance learning.
- MBS consultants-trainers with expertise in consulting and business development
- MBS teachers-researchers (continuing education)
- Experts from of the Prospactive Network specialized in management and business development
- Company’s skills development plan
- And all other professional training funding schemes.
You can obtain a Grande Ecole diploma through an Accreditation of prior experiential learning scheme
- The Business Developer course is a new programme
- Number of students per session: 10
- The premises comply with accessibility standards for special needs and disabilities.
of the participants have validated the 3 blocks of competences of the certification course.