MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovative Business Models
The programme covers fundamentals of entrepreneurship from opportunity creation to design, organisation, and management of a new business. It also teaches how to increase growth and profitability of an existing business unit. The programme is suitable for students who want to launch their own entrepreneurial venture, just after the programme or later in their career. It also brings tools and skills to make a difference within an existing corporation and contribute to transform it. This MSc fits with international as well as local oriented project developers, for profit or socially oriented entrepreneurs.
From bac+3 to bac+4
- Gain the tools to build your own business or to develop a new one within an existing organisation across a variety of fields in management.
- Forster a creative mindset and innovative thinking and integrate societal concerns and sense of responsible management.
- Hone your relational management (network, partners) and emotional intelligence.
- (International) Entrepreneur
- Family Business Leader or Prospective Owner
- Social Entrepreneur
- Innovator and Business Model Developer
- Corporate Intrapreneurs (Innovative Business Developer within corporations)
- Business and Product Development Manager
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
... AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV and cover letter
❑ Photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the latest degree certificate and academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test:
Montpellier Business School English test
(free – at least 68/100 for the 2-year MSc | 70/100 for the 1-year MSc)
(at least 86/120 for the 2-year MSc | 88/120 for the 1-year MSc)
or IELTS (at least 6.0/9)
(at least 770/990 for the 2-year MSc | 790/990 for the 1-year MSc)
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.