- BADGE® (Assessment of ability delivered by the Grandes Ecoles) programme approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and jointly developed by Montpellier Business School and the partner company.
- Duration: 12 to 24 months (2 or 3 days per month).
- The Customised “BADGE” is a certification course validating business skills combining theory and practice. The BADGE® allows you to broaden and update your skills, redefine or enrich your career and support your professional mobility or promotion.
Strengths of the Customized “BADGE”
- Tailor-made training, adapted to the needs and professional situation of company executives.
- Individualised follow-up throughout the course leading to a Business Project presented at the end of the programme: strategic reflection fed by the training inputs leading to operational recommendations.
- Experienced professional speakers.
- Learning methods that encourage a sense of perspective, experimentation and exchange.
Approach & methodology
Our tailor-made BADGE® programmes are developed in close collaboration with you after an in-depth analysis of your environment, your challenges and your specific business goals in order to develop the managerial and transversal skills of your managers and to support your company’s strategy. These training courses enable you to master the knowledge, know-how, expertise and interpersonal skills that are crucial to the success of your managers and executives.
For instance, Montpellier Business School offers tailor-made BADGE® training programmes in the banking sector and in the automotive industry for SME managers and profit centre managers.
Please contact us. Fees depend on the number of participants, duration of the programme, etc.