MSc Sustainable & Inclusive Finance
Sustainable and inclusive finance aims at guiding investment and financing decisions towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined by the United Nations. This specialization aspires to build a new generation of managers willing to build new economic models to address global social and environmental challenges through innovative solutions for the financial sector. This specialisation is endorsed by the Social & Sustainable Finance Chair and the Yunus Centre for Social Business & Financial Inclusion at Montpellier Business School.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Apply sustainable and inclusive finance solutions both in private and public markets.
- Drive new trends in banking to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Manage societal and environmental issues and generate a positive impact, through responsible investments and financing, as well as stewardship.
- Act through immersive experiential learning inside companies operating in the sustainable finance sector to help address real business problems.
- ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) Data Analyst
- Financial and Extra-Financial Data Analyst
- Investor Relation Officer
- Inclusive Finance Development Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility Development Officer
MSc SUSTAINABLE & INCLUSIVE FINANCE : Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Financial markets, banking and regulation
- Corporate finance
- Quantitative methods in finance
- ESG and Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Economic environment for business
- Ethics, Responsible Development and Regulation
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- New trends in banking: Social banks and financial inclusion
- Entrepreneurial Project
- Sustainable portfolio management
- Compliance and preparation for CFA & AMF certificates
- European Institutions and Sustainability
- Financing of energy transition
- Green bonds
- Research methods in finance
Two elective courses
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- ERP of financial companies
- Compliance and Ethics
- Fraud detection
- Environmental accounting
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for
the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme,
Master in Management Programme, Masters of Science Programmes)
The different training sessions will be 100% online:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 REGISTER FOR JANUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR FEBRUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR MARCH TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 REGISTER FOR APRIL TRAINING SESSION
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !