MSc Fintech & Digital Finance
Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, Machine Learning, etc. are key concepts that need to be understood and exploited to bring solutions to financial institutions and corporations. If mastered and understood, the digitalisation of finance brings disruptive solutions with tremendous potential innovations. This specialisation provides you with relevant and non-overly technical aspects of finance, computer science, and regulation that allow you to understand the last developments in digital finance solutions. It benefits from applied theoretical and practical contributions, facilitated by both seasoned professionals and internationally recognised academics.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Create a medium of exchange by improving or developing new digital currencies
- Adopt blockchain for financial and non-financial uses
- Develop a model to serve needs of an industry or community
- Investment and Business Analyst
- Financial Innovations Consultants
- Digital Currencies Expert
- Banking Industry
MSc Fintech and Digital Finance: Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Quantitative methods and decision Theory
- Corporate finance
- Blockchain technology in finance
- Big data and business analytics
- Introduction to cryptocurrencies
- Fintech solutions and digital finance
- Economic environment for Business
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- FinTech Project
- FinTech Compliance Regulations and Forensics
- Disruptive models Fintech & Assurtech
- Banking in the era of FinTech
- Cryptocurrencies portfolio management
- Research methods in finance
Two elective courses
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- ERP of financial companies
- Compliance and Ethics
- Fraud detection
- Environmental accounting
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for
the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme,
Master in Management Programme, Masters of Science Programmes)
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !