Masters of Science
“The MSc, Master of Science accredited by the Conférence des grandes écoles is a label awarded to a specialized course organized by a member School of the Conférence des grandes écoles, which attests, with respect to established criteria, of the quality of a complete training process planned for the international reference system and taught at a minimum of 50% in a foreign language.”
Montpellier Business School, a leading French business school, offers several Masters of Science (MSc), specialised and professionalising courses of excellence, which meet the needs of companies and guarantee graduates optimal employability in France and abroad.
A programme designed for students seeking an international career.
This program is offered to French and international candidates holding an undergraduate diploma and having a good working level of English.
- Candidates with a four-year diploma can apply to the MSc program (a total of 18 months)
- For candidates with 3 years studies after high school (3 year Bachelor, Licence 3, etc.) a pre-MSC is required. The pre-MSc is a 3-month programme (from June to August) which allows you to acquire the knowledge and ECTS credits necessary to enter the MSc of your choice.
Understanding today’s highly competitive business world and its demanding environment, we have elaborated top-notch and tailored programmes to train our future managers to master all aspects of managerial responsibility to face their professional challenges with confidence once they step out from our gate.
Please note that our Masters of Science are fully taught in English and are full-time programmes only (no apprenticeship possible).
Discover all our Masters of Science (MSc) and their different specialisations:
- Our Masters of Science in Finance
- Our Masters of Science in Marketing
- Our Masters of Science in Digital Transformation
- Our Masters of Science in Business Excellence
Discover the Masters of Science programme of MBS/