INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION ASSESSMENT: FOR CANDIDATES WHO HOLD A FOREIGN DEGREE OR AN EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION
The International Admission Assessment is open to candidates who have previously studied in a non-French educational institution, regardless of their nationality.
Depending on the education level, the student can integrate the Bachelor Programme as follows:
- Admission in the 1st year is open to holders or likely to hold a high school degree equivalent from a foreign institution to the French baccalaureate, ex: high school diploma ;
- Admission in the 2nd year is open to holders or likely to hold 60 ECTS credits or a 1 year of higher education from a foreign institution, or another qualification considered as equivalent;
- 3rd year (1 year) admission for holders or likely to hold 120 ECTS credits, 2 years of higher education from a foreign institution + IELTS minimum 6/9.
In order to be eligible in the third year of the Bachelor International Entrance Exam, applicants must demonstrate that their previous studies after high school included at least one of the core management courses: Finance, Marketing, Commerce, Human Resources, Communication, Purchasing, Law, Logistics, Accounting.
Application deadline: August 16 (noon – Paris time)
Intake 2021 information :
If the student isn’t able to travel to France to study at MBS for September 2021 intake due to sanitary crisis measures (visa blocked, frontiers closed), MBS is offering as an alternative to follow courses online during the 1st semester.
The student will be able to follow courses online and to join MBS on-site during the 1st semester at their convenience.
Please note that student will have to be on-site to take his 1st semester exams (no online option possible).
We invite you to contact us to know the exams dates applicable in your case.
Registration fees: 90 Euros
NEW: Admission Process, on-campus or online courses, student life, career and employment… Get answers to your questions on the current sanitary situation (COVID). Download our leaflet!
ADMISSION ASSESSMENT GUIDELINE
Logic and reasoning test
MBS General Test (free) or TAGE Post-Bac or TAGE 2 or GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE *
MBS English Test (free) or IELTS or TOEFL or TOEIC
(*) : TAGE post Bac : Bac and Bac + 1
TAGE 2 : Bac + 2
TAGE MAGE : Bac + 3 or MBS General test.
Oral admission tests
- Individual interview
The objective of the interview is to identify the candidate’s personal characteristics and its potential as a future manager. The questions asked during the pre-recorded interview are intended to have a better knowledge of the candidate and to assess among other aspects, its ability to adapt, anticipate and integrate as well as its inquisitiveness and open-mindedness.
- English language test
The test assesses writing, speaking and comprehension skills, as well as grammar and vocabulary knowledge. If you have the required score in TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC (less than 2 years) you will be exempted from the English test.
How to apply?
- Register online.
- Complete the application form and attach all the required documents.
- If you do not have a post-baccalaureate TAGE, a TAGE 2 or a GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score, we will send you a link to take the MBS logic and reasoning test (free).
- If you did not provide an IELTS, TOEFL, or TOEIC score (less than 2 years), you will receive a link to take the English test (free).
- Students wishing to follow the French track and whose mother tongue is not French will have to pass a French test (less than 2 years) : TCF, DELF, or DALF. Minimum required B2 level.
- Both reasoning and English tests will be sent once application file is completed and transferred for evaluation as well as the link for the pre-recorded interview
Required documents :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the highest degree, in the original language. For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide a certified translation into English or French.
- Copy of the official transcripts of the last 3 years of studies including the current year, in the original language. For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide a certified translation into English or French.
- Your identity card or passport
- Your photograph
FREE TRAINING SESSIONS TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION EXAM
The training sessions for the 2021 intakes are over.
Contact us at the end of the year to learn more about the 2022 intakes.