Latest recommendations related to the coronavirus
To all the students and coworkers returning from the area hereunder
Given the progressive nature of the COVID-19 coronavirus, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health Solidarity (MSS) have been updated for people returning from contamination hotspots, those areas where community transmission of the virus is known.
The Ministry of Health Solidarity (MSS) warns all person returning from these areas :
- Mainland China
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Italy : regions of Lombardy, Veneto & Emilia-Romagna
This is an evolving list, click here to keep fresh updates : https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/soins-et-maladies/maladies/maladies-infectieuses/coronavirus/coronavirus-infos-voyageurs
These measures are recommended by the MSS
- Within 14 days of return, the following measures are recommended by the MSS:
- Wear a surgical mask when you are in front of another person and when you have to go out;
- Wash your hands regularly or use a hydro-alcoholic solution;
- Workers / students: wherever possible, favor teleworking and avoid close contact (meetings, elevators, canteen, etc.);
- Monitor your temperature twice a day;
- Watch for the appearance of respiratory infection symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, etc.);
- Avoid contact with frail people (pregnant women, the chronically ill, the elderly, etc.);
- Avoid frequenting places where fragile people are found (hospitals, maternity hospitals, accommodation structures for the elderly, etc.);
- Avoid all non-essential outings (large gatherings, restaurants, cinema, etc.).
- Children, middle school and high school students should not be sent to nurseries, schools, junior high or high schools, given the difficulty of wearing a mask all day.
In case of fever or fever symptoms, cough, difficulty breathing:
- Quickly contact the SAMU center 15 by reporting the trip ;
- Avoid contact with those aroung you and keep your mask on ;
- Do not go directly to the doctor or to the hospital emergency room.
Montpellier Business School will provide solutions to make concerned students able to study from home.
If you are in this situation, please contact directly your programme :
- Bachelor Programme : Sophie MEIRIEU s.meirieu@Montpellier-BS.com +33 (0)4 67 10 60 12
- Grande Ecole Programme : Agnès BEDOCH firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (0)4 67 10 25 56
- MSc Programme : Natalie FOULQUIER-GAZAGNES foulquier-gazagnes@Montpellier-BS.com +33 (0)4 67 10 28 53
- EMBA Programme : Catherine DEIANA deiana@Montpellier-BS.com +33 (0)4 67 10 28 52
You can also contact us thanks to this email: email@example.com
Coworkers: please contact your manager and the Human Resources service.
Do you need more information ?
The government website provides update news about the virus here : www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
A toll-free number is available : 0 800 130 000
Travel advice from the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays-destination/