Studying at MBS
Location and living environment
Montpellier Business School is located about 15 minutes away from the city centre, on a 7.5 hectare landscaped campus. The school is perfectly served by the public transport network.
All of the buildings are equipped with unlimited Wi-Fi, a high-speed and secure optical fibre network and 3 self-service computer rooms.
On the ground floor of the school, the student area spreads out as a large open space, around which all associations have their offices, which makes this place a meeting and relaxation point as well as a teamwork place. The student area is ideal and essential for campus life.
A cafeteria welcomes students at all hours of the day. The patio and shady, friendly outdoor spaces are other popular places.
A campus that offers…
- A pleasant and friendly cafeteria: the “heart of life” on campus
- The student area and associative offices
- Accessibility to people with reduced mobility and equipped with the TWAVOX system
- A landscaped park
- Nearly 500 parking spaces, as well as spaces reserved for “two-wheelers”
- A team of security guards and a video surveillance system to ensure security on the campus
- Opening hours and days: Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
… equipped with many educational tools
- Total Wi-Fi coverage
- ÉMultimedia equipment in all classrooms
- E-learning platform
- Library with a collection of books and journals on consultation and on loan as well as specialised documentation and knowledge bases accessible online (on and off site)
- 3 self-service computer rooms and multi-function printers for the use of students
- Co-working space for students promoting collaborative work
- Bloomberg Trading Room
A dedicated team to make the most of your studies at MBS
Once your admission has been confirmed, the International Team in charge of welcoming exchange and international students will get in contact with you to start organizing your arrival and your stay in Montpellier :
- Visa requirements
- Social security
- Working in France
Upon arrival, you can benefit from our pick up service, to drive you from Montpellier Airport or Train Station to your housing.
During the orientation session, the International Team will help you settle and prepare for your studies (opening a bank account, every day’s life, administrative procedures, academic life…).
Your coordinator from the International Team will accompany you throughout your studies at MBS and will facilitate the contacts with the right person according to your needs (teaching, internships, student life, etc.).
How to reach us
International Relations : +33 (0)4 67 10 28 54 / assistant-IRO@montpellier-bs.com
International Students and Programs :
Carole Santos Magliozzi – Deputy Director for International Academic Relations
Zorie Théron – Head of Incoming Mobility
+33 (0)4 67 10 28 42 / Incoming1@montpellier-bs.com
+ 33 (0)4 67 10 25 44
+33 (0)4 67 25 61
Exchange & International Students
Coordinator for logistics (visa, housing, pick up…)
+33 (0)4 67 26 43