How to apply
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS:
❑ CV (in English)
❑ Cover letter (in English)
❑ One identity photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the highest degree in the original language and academic transcripts of the last three years of studies.
For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide also a certified translation into English or French.
❑ Copy of your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test (if you have one)
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year: 790 TOEIC, 65 ICIMS, 88 TOEFL, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test, Cambridge B2.
Note : Tests are valid for two years after the exam date
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
Application fee: 90€
You are applying at Montpellier Business School for the September 2023 intake. You acknowledge the fact that you must provide a copy of your latest degree before November 30th. To confirm your enrolment, you must present the above-mentioned proof, otherwise you will not be able to continue in the programme.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
- 1-year MSc: 16.000 €
- 2-year MSc: 25,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
CONTACT US :
If you have questions regarding:
- the programme: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the admission process: email@example.com
FREE TRAINING SESSIONS TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme, Master in Management Programme, Masters of Science Programmes)
The different training sessions will be 100% online:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 REGISTER FOR JANUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR FEBRUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR MARCH TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 REGISTER FOR APRIL TRAINING SESSIO
Discover our Tool Box, including a presentation of the English test as well as the interview :