MSc Digital Marketing & Omnichannel Strategy
The marketing challenges of tomorrow will consist in understanding digital marketing and the omnichannel approach to make the decisions that will capture value from your customers and create value for your company. In this specialisation, you will find out what digital marketing is in a customer centric perspective as well as how to implement an omnichannel strategy to manage a growing digital culture. You will focus on developping and implementing tools to improve the consumer experience and increase your sales. Last but not least, you will deal with applying creativity to innovate when defining meaningful and useful metrics.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Understand what digital marketing and an omnichannel strategy is.
- Drive digital marketing strategies through customer-centricity approach.
- Implement an omnichannel strategy focus on the customer journey.
- Define creative and innovative digital metrics to measure the customer experience within your organisation.
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- CEM/CXM Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Web Campaign Specialist
- Business Analyst
- Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Brand and Client Experience Designer
- E-Commerce Manager
MSc DIGITAL MARKETING & OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY : Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Consumer psychology & behavior in digital era
- Digital communication
- Customer Experience Management (CEM/CXM) and Omnichannel strategy
- Marketing design for augmented and virtual reality
- Community management and Social media strategy & optimisation (SMO)
- Online Marketing Research Methods
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- Marketing Challenge
- Pricing and customer value
- Storytelling in the digital era
- Mobile strategy
- Introduction of digitals metrics
- Graphic and web design & Brand Communication
- Gamification in marketing
- Research methods in Marketing
Two elective courses
- Advanced digital metrics
- Digital marketing law
- Aviation: Understanding the challenges of the aviation industry
- Luxury Attitude (certificate)
- CRM and big data
- Sustainability in the Tourism Industry
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions for the exam are now closed for this international admission exam.
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !