MSc Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management is a multidisciplinary programme designed to prepare you for the volatile, uncertain, complex & ambiguous (VUCA) environment. It includes purchasing/procurement, logistics (transportation and warehousing), operations management, and customer relationship management. With the fast-paced globalisation, shrinking product life cycle, greater customer sophistication, increasing network fragmentation, and digital innovation, the role of the supply chain management goes beyond coordinating the flow of materials, information, and funds. This programme addresses these issues through key concepts that underpin supply chain management. These concepts are supported by three guiding principles: agility, adaptability, and alignment.
From bac+3 to bac+4
- Apply theory to improve the business processes
- Improve the profitability of organisations by optimising the resources
- Predict and minimise the various kinds of risk in the supply chain
- Understand the use of enabling technologies to improve the performance
The highly skilled and trained Supply Chain Managers are expected to play the most important role in the VUCA environment, particularly in the following sectors :
- Industry (Oil and Gas, Chemicals…)
- Humanitarian Sector
- Consumer Goods
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV (in English)
❑ Cover letter (in English)
❑ One identity photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the highest degree in the original language and academic transcripts of the last three years of studies.
For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide also a certified translation into English or French.
❑ Copy of your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test (if you have one)
Montpellier Business School English test
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
Note : Tests are valid for two years after the exam date
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.