Digital Doctorate in Business Administration
A Doctorate in Business Administration 100% online
An online Doctorate in Business Administration
The Digital DBA (Digital Doctorate in Business Administration) programme will enable candidates to develop a sound understanding of the relevant conceptual and theoretical underpinnings of their respective chosen areas of research into business and management.
Candidates will be able to carry out their own original research.
The Digital Doctorate in Business Administration (DDBA) is intended for accomplished management professionals, consultants, entrepreneurs, executives, and leaders interested in acquiring a real competitive advantage in the management field or pursuing a career in higher education.
Duration : 3 years
Next intake: September 2022
Why do an online DBA?
- Graduate with a Doctorate in Business Administration, one of the highest academic qualifications
- Develop innovation, creative thinking and solutions to your business issues and opportunities, using evidence-based research
- Contribute to the enhancement of transdisciplinary professional practice in management
- Champion new ways of addressing business and managerial challenges, within your organisation
- Join our global network of 19,000-strong MBS graduates
- Learn with top international faculty members
STATE-OF-THE ART DISTANCE LEARNING:
Interactive technologies and synchronous / asynchronous teaching
Exchange and meet online with your supervisor
and academic coordinator throughout the duration
of the programme
ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: CONSULT LEARNING RESOURCES
(videos, articles, books, data analysis software, forums…)
at your own pace
A 360° APPROACH:
Looking backwards, putting in perspective and moving forward
MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL IN FIGURES*
foreign students on campus
permanent faculty with 60%+
Alumni around the world in over
*All programs combined – Update : September 2020
Dr Cyril Foropon
Director, DBA PROGRAMMES
Administrator, DBA PROGRAMMES