MSc Big Data & Artificial Intelligence for Business
The modern economy is driven by digitisation that generates billions of data. Companies that quickly embarks into big data analytics-based growth strategy finds itself much vantage position in the marketplace. To achieve big data analytics-based growth strategy, companies need data scientists, experts, and practitioners, who can support to arrive at meaningful results from structured or unstructured information they collect. This specialisation on Big Data and Artificial intelligence prepares future ready managers, data scientists and leaders for digital enterprises of the future.
From bac+3 to bac+4
- Explore the different ways Data Science, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence can improve decision making in a business or a social setting.
- Achieve practical skills required to use analytic tools effectively and rise to leadership positions within companies
- Discover how big data and artificial intelligence can be effectively used to digitally transform the enterprise
- Data Scientist
- Digital Transformation Executive/Manager
- Big Data Expert
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Analytics Manager
- Data Management Consultant
- Database Manager
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV (in English)
❑ Cover letter (in English)
❑ One identity photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the highest degree in the original language and academic transcripts of the last three years of studies.
For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide also a certified translation into English or French.
❑ Copy of your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test (if you have one)
Montpellier Business School English test
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
Note : Tests are valid for two years after the exam date
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
AND COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.