MSc Digital Transformation & Business Consulting
The MSc in Digital Transformation & Business Consulting equips students with the advanced knowledge and practical experience to manage change and improve performance in organisations, with a focus on digital transformation. You will be able to implement the appropriate solutions to deal with the changing business world and adapt the processes of small as well as large firms to profit from the increasing digitalisation. In the end, you will know how to transform change into opportunities for your firm or your consulting client.
From bac+3 to bac+4
- Manage and lead the digital transformation of organisations.
- Drive change in organisations.
- Manage and lead technology-intensive projects.
- Learn advanced organisational analysis methodologies to improve performance and strategic alignment.
- Anticipate and manage new ways of developing organisational resilience.
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Digital Project Manager
- Change Management Consultant
- Organisational Development Consultant
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV (in English)
❑ Cover letter (in English)
❑ One identity photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the highest degree in the original language and academic transcripts of the last three years of studies.
For documents that are not written in French, English or Spanish, please provide also a certified translation into English or French.
❑ Copy of your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test (if you have one)
Montpellier Business School English test
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
Note : Tests are valid for two years after the exam date
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
AND COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Sign-up and join our upcoming events online, events will be updated on this page on a regular basis.
- Drop-in sessions: live sessions where you will get to discuss with current international students at MBS
- Webinars: presentations about MBS programmes led by the Admissions staff.
|Dec. 1||3 PM||Discover a top Business School in the South of France||Link to come|
|Dec. 8||6 PM||Which Masters of Science is right for you?||Link to come|
12 PM and 6 PM
DROP IN SESSION: Meet our current students, get tips about your programme, studying in France and at MBS, finding accommodation and more)
|Link to come|
|Jan. 12||4 PM||Step up your career with one of our Masters programs||Link to come|
|Jan. 22||11 AM to 1 PM||DROP IN SESSION : Meet our current students, get tips about your programme, studying in France and at MBS, finding accommodation and more)||Link to come|
|Feb. 2||12 PM to 7 PM||OPEN DAY – Meet MBS representatives and current students to discuss your study plan||Link to come|
|Feb. 9||4 PM to 5 PM||Meet the MSc Academics||Link to come|
|Feb. 23||12 PM to 1 PM||DROP IN SESSION : Meet our current student (Get tips about your programme, studying in France and at MBS, finding accommodation and more)||Link to come|
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.