On the Mediterranean shore, the city of Montpellier benefits from centuries old traditions of international mobility, migration and exchanges. Located in the heart of the European framework for research and higher education, with connections worldwide, Montpellier Business School trains, through higher education programs, managers who are strong in their diversity, aware of their overall responsibility in carrying out their missions and able to adapt to changes in local, national and International environments.
International is where our principles of diversity and of universality merge. It is a place of equal opportunities and of social justice, of openness. Our strategy is to strengthen our international identity, expanding our network of foreign academic partnerships; and our links with companies and the global business community.
Montpellier Business School is your gateway to the world:
– All programs offer a complete English pathway and include the opportunity to study abroad in our foreign partner Universities
– Over 60% of the faculties are foreigners or foreign graduates
– A network of over 170 foreign partner universities in more than 40 countries
– Student, Faculty and Research mobility
– Over 1000 foreign students welcomed each year, of which more than 300 are exchange students from partner universities (over 70 nationalities on campus)
– Full-English spring & summer schools
– Cooperation with international non-academic partners, funding bodies and global organizations (Guatefuturo, Hondufuturo, MESCYT, CLADEA, Confucius Institute ….)
– Holder of the Erasmus Charter