The MBS 2025 Strategic Plan reflects the School’s ambition to actively participate in building an open, responsible and sustainable economy and society. One of the objectives of the courses is to make students aware throughout their studies of the economic, social, societal and environmental impact of their individual and collective choices. It is in line with this mission that Montpellier Business School is proud to be a partner and host the Sustainable Development Meetings.
Meetings will be broadcasted live
Organised from 22 to 29 September, under the high patronage of Mr Emmanuel Macron, President of the Republic, these Meetings will be an opportunity for citizens to debate with all decision-makers and experts on ecological and solidarity transition. By placing the three pillars of sustainable development – environmental, social and economic issues – at the heart of the debate, the Open Diplomacy Institute, which is initiating this project, intends to advance the debate on this urgent and important topic.
7 dates and 7 different subjects:
- September 22 – Transforming Capitalism
- September 23 – Sharing the Earth
- September 24 – Access to well-being
- September 25 – Acting on Time
- September 26 – Building a Europe of ecology
- September 28 – Recycling the economy
- September 29 – Conducting a Just Transition
See you on September 22nd at MBS for the day on the theme: “Transforming Capitalism”.
The starting point of the Sustainable Development Meetings will be online :
- Opening conference : 9:15 am to 9:35 am
- Keynote | 9h35 to 9h50
- Roundtable discussion | 10am to 11:30am | Transforming Capitalism, transforming our companies
- Masterclass | 11:45 am to 12:30 pm
- Roundtable discussion | 2:00 to 3:15 pm | Transforming Capitalism, Let’s Use Public Power
- Masterclass | 3:30pm to 4:15pm
- Roundtable discussion | 4:30pm to 6pm | Transforming Capitalism, Transforming Finance
- Keynote | 18h to 18h15
- Closing conference | 6:15 pm to 7 pm
For more information, the official website of the Sustainable Development Meetings is available here :