In accordance with the bylaws of the Montpellier Business School Association, the Board of Directors met today to elect its new Bureau and its new Chairman.
The newly elected Bureau consists of:
- 1st Vice-President: Mr. Dominique Seau, President of Eminence, representing the Advisory Bord
- Treasurer: Mr. Stéphane Cerdan (elected from CCI Hérault)
- Assistant Treasurer: Dr. Gilles Halbout (President of COMUE LR)
- Secretary: Mr. Panayotis Staïcos (President of the Montpellier Business School Alumni Alumni Association)
- Deputy Secretary: Mr. Jean-Pierre Leduc (elected from CCI of Aude who represents the CCIR)
The members of the Bureau elected André Deljarry as President of Montpellier Business School.
After congratulating Jean-Christophe Arguillère on the spectacular development of MBS over the past five years, President Deljarry said “It is with great pride that I am, today, the President of this school of excellence. I will be a strong advocate for the values of this school that has gone through 120 years of history here in Montpellier and of which I am proud, and I will make sure that this beautiful story continues through innovation and sharing “.
As a reminder :
Montpellier Business School is a non-profit organization, governed by the so-called law of 1901. Its Board of Directors determines the general policy of the association. It drives the General Assembly debates and vote ; while delegating the execution of this policy to the Bureau. The Bureau meets when convened by the President whenever he sees fit and at least seven times a year.