Short courses – Digital Transformation
100% online short course
100% online short course on digital transformation
This program provides an understanding of the issues associated with the digital transformation of companies and examines how to implement changes within your own organization. It provides an opportunity to redefine processes and business models in the digital age.
- 1500 € net of tax
- Administrators, senior managers, project leaders, managers in charge of a project, an operational unit, or a profit center, and public or private company consultants interested in exchanging on their digitalization issues and helping their companies evolve through the acquisition of proven methods.
- Sessions – April 2022
- Courses taught in french or english
- Duration: 22.5 hours
- 100% online course
Description of the course
This program aims to make it easier to achieve consistency between corporate strategic objectives and use of digital tools.
Three key targets
- Developing a better understanding of the tools that already exist and their potential
- Adapting organizations and practices in order to tap the full potential of digitalization
- Stepping back and examining the best opportunities and the cost-benefit implications of each
- Identification of available tools
- Opportunity analysis methods
- Agile methods
- Re-engineering business models
- Re-engineering processes
- Benchmark of existing solutions
- Composing specifications
- Work on real problems chosen by each participant
- Illustrations and benchmark for all business sectors
Questionnaire at the beginning and end of the program to assess learner progress and evaluate learning achievements during training.
- Each subject is addressed with a contextualizing video clip and a simple exercise to put it into practice.
- Video conferences and remote individual interviews are scheduled to help each student progress at their own pace.
€1,500 taxes included
► On-site training available on request
- “Managing the digital transformation of companies” is a new programme.