MSc Digital Transformation & Business Consulting
The MSc in Digital Transformation & Business Consulting equips students with the advanced knowledge and practical experience to manage change and improve performance in organisations, with a focus on digital transformation. You will be able to implement the appropriate solutions to deal with the changing business world and adapt the processes of small as well as large firms to profit from the increasing digitalisation. In the end, you will know how to transform change into opportunities for your firm or your consulting client.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Manage and lead the digital transformation of organisations.
- Drive change in organisations.
- Manage and lead technology-intensive projects.
- Learn advanced organisational analysis methodologies to improve performance and strategic alignment.
- Anticipate and manage new ways of developing organisational resilience.
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Digital Project Manager
- Change Management Consultant
- Organisational Development Consultant
MSc DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & BUSINESS CONSULTING : Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Digital Change: work, organisations, and society
- Big Data and Analytics
- Organizational Analysis & Development for Business Consulting
- Innovation Management
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Communication & Social Media
- Research methods for consulting: problem-solving and case-cracking
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- Strat ‘Me Up
- Advanced organizational behaviour
- The Business of Knowledge in the Digital Age
- Entrepreneurial Project
- Sustainability and Digital Transformation
- Sustainable Innovation Development
- ERP systems
- Research methods in Business & Strategy
Two elective courses
- Gamification for impact
- Future Ready
- The business of knowledge and entrepreneurship
- Negotiations in a Globalized Environment
- Geopolitics in International Business
- Mind Shift: Purpose and Engagement in a Complex World
- Active engagement: A business game
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for
the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme,
Master in Management Programme, Masters of Science Programmes)
The different training sessions will be 100% online:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 REGISTER FOR JANUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR FEBRUARY TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 REGISTER FOR MARCH TRAINING SESSION
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 REGISTER FOR APRIL TRAINING SESSION
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !