MSc Big Data & Artificial Intelligence for Business
The modern economy is driven by digitisation that generates billions of data. Companies that quickly embarks into big data analytics-based growth strategy finds itself much vantage position in the marketplace. To achieve big data analytics-based growth strategy, companies need data scientists, experts, and practitioners, who can support to arrive at meaningful results from structured or unstructured information they collect. This specialisation on Big Data and Artificial intelligence prepares future ready managers, data scientists and leaders for digital enterprises of the future.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Explore the different ways Data Science, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence can improve decision making in a business or a social setting.
- Achieve practical skills required to use analytic tools effectively and rise to leadership positions within companies
- Discover how big data and artificial intelligence can be effectively used to digitally transform the enterprise
- Data Scientist
- Digital Transformation Executive/Manager
- Big Data Expert
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Analytics Manager
- Data Management Consultant
- Database Manager
MSc BIG DATA & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR BUSINESS : Why choose this MSc?
For students with a four-year degree. If you have a three-year degree, the 2-year MSc programme is for you.
(If you need further details on the content of each module, please feel free to contact us).
- Digital Economy & Strategy (Strategic Management)
- Introduction to Artifical Intelligence
- Digital Business & Change
- Innovation Management
- Fundamentals of Python for business
- Business Ethics & Sustainability
- Agile project management
- Research methodology
- Power platform by Microsoft
- Soft skills
- Big Data: application to Business
- Entrepreneurship and Digital Business Models
- Data protection and regulation
- Big data and quantitative methods
- Digital Transformation
- Business applications in AI
- Business analytics
- Research methods in Management
Two elective courses
- CPIM certificate
- Predictive analytics
- Gamification for Impact
- Yellow Belt Six Sigma certificate
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.
FREE TRAINING SESSION TO HELP YOU PREPARE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM
The training sessions are free and will help you to prepare yourself for the international admission exam.
They are common to all of our programmes (Bachelor Programme, Master in Management Programme,
Masters of Science Programmes)
The different training sessions will be 100% online:
Wednesday, 24 May, 2023 REGISTER FOR 24 MAY TRAINING SESSION
Discover our MSC Tool Box, including a presentation of each test as well as exercises and solutions to train for the 2022 competition !