MSc Digital Marketing & Omnichannel Strategy
The marketing challenges of tomorrow will consist in understanding digital marketing and the omnichannel approach to make the decisions that will capture value from your customers and create value for your company. In this specialisation, you will find out what digital marketing is in a customer centric perspective as well as how to implement an omnichannel strategy to manage a growing digital culture. You will focus on developping and implementing tools to improve the consumer experience and increase your sales. Last but not least, you will deal with applying creativity to innovate when defining meaningful and useful metrics.
3 or 4 year university degree
(5-year university degree)
- Understand what digital marketing and an omnichannel strategy is.
- Drive digital marketing strategies through customer-centricity approach.
- Implement an omnichannel strategy focus on the customer journey.
- Define creative and innovative digital metrics to measure the customer experience within your organisation.
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- CEM/CXM Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Web Campaign Specialist
- Business Analyst
- Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Brand and Client Experience Designer
- E-Commerce Manager
CHECK THAT YOU MATCH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION…
... AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS & TEST RESULTS :
❑ CV and cover letter
❑ Photo (jpeg)
❑ Copy of the latest degree certificate and academic transcripts of the last 3 years of studies
❑ Copy of your ID (e.g.passport)
❑ English test:
Montpellier Business School English test
(free – at least 68/100 for the 2-year MSc | 70/100 for the 1-year MSc)
(at least 86/120 for the 2-year MSc | 88/120 for the 1-year MSc)
or IELTS (at least 6.0/9)
(at least 770/990 for the 2-year MSc | 790/990 for the 1-year MSc)
Candidates whose official language is English or candidates who studied at least 1 year in English before joining the Programme will be exempted from the test.
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
(via video call)
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Payment by installments available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
Applying early will increase your likelihood to get a scholarship (number of granted scholarships are limited and still depends on your admissions results at MBS).
Download our brochure
Need more information on this programme (course, calendar…) ? Download the MSc brochure.