Because diversity is an asset, Montpellier Business School has made the cultural, social and academic crossbreeding of its promotions one of the main strengths of both its strategy and development policy.
By opening its doors to different profiles: students from preparatory classes and from universities, professionals, high-level athletes, etc. and by welcoming foreign students, the Grande Ecole Programme promotes a cultural diversity that prepares for better integration into the business world and promotes personal development.
Depending on your situation, discover the national or international Entrance Examination that best suits you.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE EXAM
The International Entrance Exam is designed for applicants who hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent to 3 or 4 years of higher education equivalent to 180 ECTS credits. It enables them to join the Grande Ecole Programme (Master in Management), graduating with a Master’s degree Baccalaureate + 5 endorsed and recognised by the French State, accredited AACSB and EQUIS.
Online registration : From November 23, 2020 (for September 2021 intake)
Registration fees : 90 euros.
Required documents :
- Copy of passport
- Copy of highest degree obtained
- Copies of the past 3 years academic transcripts (including the current one)
Admission assessment guideline
Logic and reasoning test
MBS General Test (free) or GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE
MBS English Test (free) or IELTS or TOEFL or TOEIC
|Total eligibility tests||60|
Oral admission tests
- Individual interview
The objective of the interview is to identify the candidate’s personal characteristics and its potential as a future manager. The questions asked during the prerecorded interview are intended to have a better knowledge of the candidate and to assess among other aspects, its ability to adapt, anticipate and integrate as well as its inquisitiveness and open-mindedness.
- English language test
The test assesses writing, speaking and comprehension skills, as well as grammar and vocabulary knowledge.
If you have a TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC score (less than 2 years) you will be exempted from the English test.
How to apply ?
- Complete the application form online and attach all the required documents.
- If you do not have a GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score to provide us with, we will send you a link to take the MBS logic and reasoning test (free).
- If you have not provided an IELTS, TOEFL, or TOEIC score (less than 2 years), you will receive a link to take the English test (free).
- Both reasoning and English tests will be sent once application file is completed and transferred for evaluation as well as the link for the pre-recorded interview.