COVID-19 : National and international entrance exams for Montpellier Business School are maintained. They are adjusted to take into account health constraints and to preserve the fairness of the exams.
Because diversity is an asset, Montpellier Business School has made the cultural, social and academic crossbreeding of its promotions one of the main strengths of both its strategy and development policy.
By opening its doors to different profiles: students from preparatory classes and from universities, professionals, high-level athletes, etc. and by welcoming foreign students, the Grande Ecole Programme promotes a cultural diversity that prepares for better integration into the business world and promotes personal development.
Depending on your situation, discover the national or international Entrance Examination that best suits you.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE EXAM
The International Entrance Exam is open to candidates holding a foreign degree at the level of Bac+3 (3 years of higher education) or Bac+4 (4 years of higher education) equivalent to 180 ECTS credits. It enables to join the second year programme of the Grand Ecole Programme (Master in management) and get a Master’s degree Bac+5 (5 years of higher education), endorsed and recognised by the French State, accredited AACSB and EPAS.
On line registration : From October 7, 2019 to July 10th, 2020
Number of places : 140
Registration fees : 90 euros.
Required documents :
- Copy of passport
- Copy of highest degree obtained
- Copies of the past 3 years academic transcripts (including the current one)
Admission assessment guideline
Logic and reasoning test
MBS General Test (free) or GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE
MBS English Test (free) or IELTS or TOEFL or TOEIC
|Total eligibility tests||60|
Oral admission tests
The oral tests are held every week, either by video-conference or at Montpellier Business School.
- Individual interview
Montpellier Business School’s individual interview uses the HAY Management method allowing the examination board to identify the candidate’s personal characteristics and its potential as a future manager. The questions asked by the members of the examination board are intended to gradually deepen their knowledge of the candidate and to assess, among other aspects, its ability to adapt, anticipate and integrate, as well as its inquisitiveness and open-mindedness.
- English language test
The test assesses writing, speaking and comprehension skills, as well as grammar and vocabulary knowledge.
If you have a TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC score you will be exempt from the English test.
How to apply ?
- Complete the application form and attach all the required documents.
- If you do not have a GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score to provide us with, we will send you a link to take the MBS logic and reasoning test (free).
- If you have not provided an IELTS, TOEFL, or TOEIC score, you will receive a link to take the English test (free). We will arrange a date with you for your personality interview.
- Please note that in the case you chose to take the MBS reasoning and logical test and the MBS English test, both tests will be sent once application file is completed and transferred for evaluation.
Information and registration
Admissions Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél: +33 (0)4 67 10 60 16